Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Essie Mojito Madness and Set in Stones!

Hey ya'll! Another post for you tonight, since I feel bad for not posting much within the last month! Still just packing and getting ready to go back to NJ! (SO EXCITED!) I also wanted to ask you guys, which colors would be a good idea to bring back with me this summer? Comment below with your answers and help me out! :)
Anyway, I was in Target after a dinner with a few people from my college, and fell IN LOVE with Mojito Madness. It's taken a while for a mani with it, but here it is!



Essie's Mojito Madness is typical "kelly" green, maybe a tad bit darker. This is a perfect summer color, and a fall color too, in my opinion. (honestly, I'll probably wear it any season). The application of this polish was PERFECT. Opaque in 2 coats and went on like butter. I just love Essie's brush also. Makes polish go on so easily.



Decided I wanted to accent it up with the accent finger of Set in Stones, which has easily become one of my favorite glitters ever! Fine silver glitter and large hex glitters, it is beautiful!

Overall:
First of all, I need more Essies. I think they are so worth the price. (honestly, I think they're more worth it than OPI, which are only .50 more). I love this green so much! You should totally run out and get it for this summer! I think it'll look great for a pedi too.

**Products were purchased by me**

No comments:

Post a Comment