Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Try it on Tuesday #3!

Try it on Tuesday wooooo! Technically I didn't try this out on Tuesday... but I'm busy tonight and have no time to repaint my nails with a new color. This is a new color that I've worn for the first time, so technically I did just try it on... :)





Color Club's Wild at Heart is a GORGEOUS purple linear holo. My pictures do not do this justice, since there was a storm brewing over NJ and I didn't have much sunlight to work with. This bad boy was opaque in ONE coat. You could have done two, but for me one was enough, and I didn't get any dragging or bald spots. Color Club is growing to be one of my favorite brands! Their polishes are awesome. And this polish just reminds me of... sparkly grape juice. Yum... holographic grape juice...

Overall:
I love this polish. Enough said.

**Product purchased by me**

1 comment:

  1. hi, i nominated you for the versatile blogger award, rules are in my post: http://paintednubbs.blogspot.com/2012/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete