Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

So much polish!

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been so quiet lately. I've been extremely busy in school and with friends. I have accumulated a lot of nail polish in the past week, so I'm very excited to share them with you. :) I received nail mail this week from my friend Melinda over at Melinailsblog.blogspot.com. She bought me two Spoiled by Wet n' Wild polishes, which are impossible to find here I live because there are no CVS's here. :(



First up, I bought a stamper and a scraper! (ignore the cotton on the scraper). Finally lol I also purchased 26 Cheeky Stamping Plates. I believe this is their Summer 2012 collection. I will be taking pictures of the stamps this week and posting them up. :)


Ma.nish.ma - Bolt of Blue and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue


OPI - Just Spotted the Lizard and Ma.nish.ma - Lightening


Color Club - Wing Fling and Sephora by OPI - It Looks Like Rain, Dear


Spoiled - Shuffle the Deck and Color Club - Sky High


Claires - Night Sky and Spoiled - Vitamin C

I'll be swatching a lot of these soon. :) I have already swatched one of the Ma.nish.ma's and I will be putting up a blog post about it very soon. I got those 2 at Rite Aid. They're fairly new, I haven't seen them ever before. They're a Neon Matte collection. (Most mattes are neons, so I don't understand that lol). Anyway, I'm so excited and love all the polishes I've picked up. :) And I should be receiving my Juleps in the mail either tomorrow or the next day. I signed up for the Maven program and I'm excited to get my first 2 Juleps and try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment