Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Zoya Minka

Hello again! Got bored tonight, and decided to put on my favorite nude ever! Zoya makes THE BEST nudes out there, along with Essie. I got so tired of using Essie's Sand Tropez, I went out on a quest to find another nude I loved. Low and behold, my Ulta had Zoya Minka, and it was love at first sight!



This is 2 beautiful and easy coats of Zoya Minka. It's more of a yellow based nude. What I also like about it is that it kind of has a pearl finish. It's so soft and beautiful, it's great on any day I can't pick a color. It's basically my go to shade. But tonight I was looking to spice it up a little bit...



I used one of my dotting tools to dot on spots of brown which is China Glaze Mahogany Magic. I used a smaller dotting tool to line the brown with black, which was KleanColor Black.

Overall:
I love this manicure. Mostly because I LOVE Minka. I'm not really into animal print on nails (besides Giraffe, since it's my favorite animal), but I feel like it just spices up this lovely nude a little bit. Zoya is a GREAT nail polish brand. Big 3 free and vegan. It is $8 on their website and at an Ulta store.

**Products were purchased by me**

No comments:

Post a Comment