Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

JELLY SAMMICH!

Hello all. This will be a quick post for a quick first time mani. I leave tomorrow to head back to NJ, so I will be posting less frequently, but I'll still be showing you new manis. Now, lets get onto the pictures, since I need sleep for my 8am flight LOL!





I did 2 coats on OPI Kiss on the Chic. Kiss on the Chic is a very pale and very sheer pink, but it's one of my FAVORITES. I love this color so much. After I waited for them to dry, I did one coat of OPI Pirouette my Whistle. Pirouette my Whistle has a clear base with silver shimmer and translucent hex glitters. I then did one coat of OPI Gone Gonzo, which is PACKED with blue glitter, and large silver hex glitters. I then topped it off with one more coat of Kiss on the Chic, and a coat of seche vite. And there you are: my sammich.

Overall:
I love this. OPI makes some of the best glitters... But seriously, I just love this. *rushes to get sleep before my flight*. See ya'll later. :)

**Products were purchased by me**

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that this is beautiful. I will definitely try it out:)

    ReplyDelete