Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Try it on Tuesday #2!

Hello everyone! I'm on vacation (woooo) and having a WONDERFUL time, but missing all of you! Today for Untried Tuesday I have 2 polishes that I just bought today, so I figured I'd try them. (I also left the rest of my polishes at home and I need to redo my mani). Anyway, I love this brand and this collection, so enjoy....





On my left hand, I did 4 fingers of Milani Cyberspace. I love this color! It is the perfect color blue, with a scattered holo effect. Even indoors, the holo effect is subtle, but the color isn't dull like other holos. This color is absolutely gorgeous. This is with a base coat and top coat, and 3 coats of Cyberspace. (minus accent finger).

And on my right hand...





Three coats of beauty called Milani HD. I love this silver holo. It's a scattered holo, but also very nice in low light. There's just... something different about this silver and I just can't put my finger on it. I absolutely love the formula on this. VERY easy to work with and no pulling at all, like I've had with many silvers and holos.

Overall:
I love these colors so much. I'm so glad I bought them, and owning 4 out of the 6 polishes in this collection, I'd recommend them to ANYONE. I'd say these holos are a must have for any collector, and I'm honestly very proud to say that a drugstore brand has made such a beautiful holo. They're a bit pricey at $5.59, and I believe these are only available at CVS.

**Products purchased by me**

2 comments:

  1. I just bought the blue one and haven't tried it yet. I'm really excited now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a gorgeous blue, even in dull light!

      Delete